Friday, March 26, 2010

THE TWINS and STUDENT OF THE MONTH

I'M READY
STEELE AND CHASE

LOOKING FOR A NICE LINE DRIVE


MARCH STUDENT OF THE MONTH

March has been a great month for Steele. He is very excited to be playing Rookie ball. Once he found out what he was playing for the Twins he had to have a Twins flat hat. One of the dads asked Steele if he wanted his hat to be curved. He said he would do it while Steele was practicing his batting. Steele had a nervous giggle not sure if the dad was serious. We are all looking forward to a great season.
Steele was also student of the month for March. He just kept saying "I can't believe I'm student of the month." We are all very proud of him for his great grades and hard work.

1 comment:

  1. Nic Freimuth3/29/10, 7:45 PM

    Very cool pictures! We heard all about it! He really is a cool kid! Allie loves the ultrasound pictures but she can't really understand why they look so fuzzy and she is a little worried she won't be very cute. I told her not a chance! LOL

    ReplyDelete