Saturday, March 6, 2010

New addtion to the family!!

Amazing what they can do these days at such an early stage in the pregnancy.
She still has her hand up by her face. By the looks of this picture she may have my nose. Poor thing.

This was a perfect picture moment because Steele was at this appointment and the ultrasound tech told Steele his sister was waving at him.

We are all very excited for the new addition to the family. Steele is very excited to make her a Broncos fan. The poor girl will be brainwashed by a Patriots fan, Colts fan, and a Broncos fan. That will last until she picks her own team. Steele can't wait to drive her to Subway, take her on the ski lifts, and show her how to ride the dirt bike. I have seen through Steele's reaction and excitement that this is truly the best gift I could give him as a parent. She will be so lucky to have a wonderful big brother.

3 comments:

  1. Those are amazing pictures. Such a clear shot of her face. My kids always had the cord right in the way and I never got to see them this way. She is beautiful!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap I am soooooo excited for you guys!!!!! Congratulations! She is going to be such a cutie! Especially if she has your nose! Anyhow..... I just had to comment because I think that is so freaking awesome! Lots of Love! Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so happy for you all! Steele is a stud (from one Bronco fan to another)!! Can't wait to see her. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete