The school year is coming to an end and the one thing Steele has been wanting to do is ride his bike to school. We parked in a housing development that has a gate that leads to the school yard. He was so excited to do this. I jokingly told him I would watch him with my binoculars which I think embarrassed him. I got the MOM NO! Funny because two days ago I was at his school reading to his class and he could not keep from wanting kisses and to sit by him at his desk. It has been great being off of work and able to take and pick him up from school. We are looking forward to field day and a great summer ahead.
The first time Steele got to hold his little sister
May has been a busy month for us. So glad it is coming to an end. Sedona was born on May 18, 2010 and weighed 7lbs 2oz. I am a terrible anesthesia patient and was completely out of it for the c-section. After half a day and night of vomiting and dry heaving I finally began to feel better. I will have a story to tell her about her name when she is older. I woke up the next day to find out that everyone was calling her Sedona. I guess the whole "you snooze you lose" applied to me. Steele was able to come by the next day and was so excited. Who would have thought eating hospital food together in bed could be so fun! He was disappointed he would not be able to hold her since she was in the nicu, but he was able to peek in the window and watch her eat. How lucky Sedona will be to have a big brother to keep the boys in line, teach her how to fish and hunt, and be a sporty girl. Steele is also lucky to have a big sister and now a little sister. We have all settled in nicely and things are going well. We are looking forward to a great summer ahead.

Sedona is so beautiful! I am so happy for you and your family!
ReplyDelete