Brian catching some air
This was our first ski trip of the year. Once again we were blessed with great weather. Saturday was so great we had to shed some layers. Saturday Brian and Steele skied and Sunday they got to snowboard. Brian had made a deal with Steele last year that he could snowboard one day. I threw in my deal that he had to take a lesson if he was going to snowboard. We did pull him out early so Brian could take him on some runs. All along I had said that I will make him ski until he is 10. After a day of snowboarding, and Brian, I know I will lose this battle. He will thank me later that I made him become a great a skier when he has to take his kids and grand kids. It was cute to hear the dads saying "I'm to old to board" to their teenagers. Brian realized he better get his butt in shape. We were thinking that we would go just once this year, but I am already looking for ways to budget in another trip this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment