skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Some of Steele's cousins
Steele has had a great season so far in wrestling. He has had 2 tournaments and has won both in his weight division. He was very proud to get his trophies. I think what is so much fun for Steele are the opening ceremonies where they introduce all the teams and they run around the gym, and having his independence in between the matches. He loves to walk around watching other kids, checking the brackets, and being TOLD to eat chocolate for energy. You don't dare feed them before weigh ins and then after weigh ins you start shoveling in the food. Poor Sedona. I use her to demonstrate what I'm talking about to Steeles dad regarding a move they learned in practice. Sitting at football games is nothing compared to 6-7 hour days at wrestling. The first tourney was 7 hrs and the second we were there for 6 hrs. We are out the door by 6:15am and not home until after 4. So glad we do not have our next one until New Years Day. I'm very excited to see his progression as the season continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment