Steele has such a great season with the Sharks this year. He really enjoyed being the running back and half back this year. He also played free safety and outside linebacker on defense. His main concern going to practice was if Sedona was going to come. She did have to miss a few practices due to the weather, but was able to make it to every game. It was fun to watch him mature as a player and really learn the game. There is one game that stands out. He was just an animal on the field. The coaches called him Ray Lewis. It was the first thing he said when he ran off the field. I'm glad he knew who Ray Lewis was and his reputation. He is looking forward to the Rush next year (I'm a bit nervous since to kids are so much bigger), but he is excited. Every game he would watch the Rush walk to the field doing their chant. The passion he has for the game of football is very exciting to witness as a mom. We have watched the documentary "Boys of Fall" I can't tell you how many times. I can't wait to see where it will lead him in his future. So far it is either Boise State or Texas. I'm hoping for something closer lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment