Monday, January 3, 2011

SNOW DAY JANUARY 2011



     It was such a nice surprise to wake up to so much snow.  I had all intentions of going into work even got up and got all ready.  I just kept looking outside at the snow falling and decided I couldn't miss out on a fun day with the kids.  Life is to short to always to  be responsible all the time.  We had great snowball fights and enjoyed taking the 4-wheeler out to check out all the snow.  It was great to see everyone out playing.  Steele and I decided to have a great football game.  I wish I would have thought about it earlier to get some people together for a real game.  For some reason these days make me want to bake (and eat) so we did (homemade chocolate chip cookies).  I guess I will start eating better tomorrow! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment